Chinese Chef’s Knife & Cleaver – Made in Germany 18CM
- Traditional Chinese all-purpose knife
- Ideal for a wide range of foods, meats and smaller bones
- Blade: X50 CrMoV15 German blade steel, forged in one piece
- Handle: Spanish olive wood, ergonomically shaped
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Handmade, each knife is unique
- Reviews (9)
Features & Specifications
- One-piece hammer forged
- Blade Angle: 15 degree edge
- X50 CrMoV15
- Blade Length: 18cm (7.1″)
- Total Length: 32cm (12.6″)
- Weight: 337g (11.89oz)
- Rockwell Hardness: 54/56
- F-Stark Ice hardened
- 5 Year Warranty
Every chef appreciates a good knife. Our FVR Zeitlos Chinese Chef’s Knife is an exceptional knife. Visually it resembles a cleaver, but it was ground like a chef’s knife. The knife can be used for any cutting tasks: Meat, fish, vegetables – all no problem, thanks to the large, extravagant blade. Nevertheless, it does not look clunky but appealing and elegant with its discreet real wood handle. The olive wood handle is ergonomically shaped. Thus, despite its size, the knife lies securely and balanced in the hand. Cutting can be done without much effort.
(The knife should not be used for cutting bones).
- Hand-wash with warm water. Dry immediately
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Avoid bleach or citrus extracts (cleaning agents)
- Handle should be oiled as needed using food safe mineral oil.