Santoku Chef’s Knife Handmade in Germany – Rust Free – 18CM
- Traditional Japanese all-purpose knife
- Ideal for a wide range of foods and chopping herbs
- Blade: X50 CrMoV15 German blade steel, forged in one piece
- Handle: Spanish olive wood, ergonomically shaped
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Handmade, each knife is unique
- Reviews (9)
Features & Specifications
- One-piece hammer forged
- Blade Angle: 15 degree edge
- X50 CrMoV15
- Blade Length: 18cm (7″.1)
- Total Length: 29.5cm (11.6″)
- Weight: 140g (4.93 oz)
- Rockwell Hardness: 54/56
- F-Stark Ice hardened
- 5 Year Warranty
The Japanese counterpart to the classic chef’s knife – a typical Japanese all-rounder. The FVR Zeitlos Santoku knife catches the eye with its traditional Japanese design, handmade in Solingen, Germany.
Santoku stands for “three virtues” – attributed to fish, meat and vegetables, and a reference to the characteristic of an all-purpose knife. The FVR Zeitlos Santoku knife lives up to its name and allows any chef to cut wafer-thin slices with ease. At the same time, its slightly rounded blade is ideal for chopping nuts and herbs.
The flat top edge forms a line with the handle, while the wide blade, made of German X50 CrMoV15 blade steel, protrudes below the handle. This gives a lot of space for the fingers under the handle. This ensures a very special cutting result.
- Hand-wash with warm water. Dry immediately
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Avoid bleach or citrus extracts (cleaning agents)
- Handle should be oiled as needed using food safe mineral oil.
What makes a perfect knife.
Worlds best X50 CrMoV15 Steel Made In Germany
Each Zeitlos series knife is made with the best Germany CrMoV15 steel. Durable, waterproof, and easy to sharpen for both normal and professional use.
Uniform heating & metal forge Made in Germany
Individually heated and forged, each FVR knife is a unique handmade piece. Our technicians share over 100 years of combined craftmanship experience.
Ice Hardening & rust proofing Made In Germany
Precise hardening and cooling process ensures each knife is waterproof and maintains the proper hardness for easy sharpening.
Shaping, sharpening, and quality All handmade in Germany