Steak & Paring Knife Set of 4 – Handmade in Germany – Rust Free 12CM
- Classic & Allrounder
- Set of 4
- Ideal for meats like steak, BBQ, but also Pizza or cutting smaller vegetables & fruits
- Blade: X50 CrMoV15 German blade steel, forged in one piece
- Handle: Spanish olive wood, ergonomically shaped
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Handmade, each knife is unique
- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
Features & Specifications
- One-piece hammer forged
- Blade Angle: 15 degree edge
- X50 CrMoV15
- Blade Length: 12cm (4.7″)
- Total Length: 23cm (9″)
- Weight:48g (1.7 oz) X (4pcs)
- Rockwell Hardness: 54/56
- F-Stark Ice hardened
- 5 Year Warranty
The FVR Zeitlos Steak & Paring Knife is perfect when eating steak. But it is also ideal for cutting other types of meat, pizza, or smaller fruits and vegetables. It can also be used during the preparation of the food and during the actual meal.
On the dining table, with its mixture of elegant and rustic design, it is suitable for any kind of place setting or occasion. For barbecue, dinner with meat on the menu, Italian evening with pizza – the FVR Zeitlos Steak Knife is the perfect companion.
It comes in a practical set of four, so dinner for two can easily become an evening with friends.
- Hand-wash with warm water. Dry immediately
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Avoid bleach or citrus extracts (cleaning agents)
- Handle should be oiled as needed using food safe mineral oil.