Bread Knife – Made in Germany – Rust free – Wood Handle – Easy to Cut 22CM
- Elegant & sharp
- Ideal for bread (hard and soft), tomatoes, fruits
- Blade: X50 CrMoV15 German blade steel, forged in one piece
- Handle: Spanish olive wood, ergonomically shaped
- Made in Germany by FVR
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
Features & Specifications
- One-piece hammer forged
- Blade Angle: 15 degree edge
- X50 CrMoV15
- Blade Length: 22cm (8.7″)
- Total Length: 35cm (13.8″)
- Weight: 141g (4.9oz)
- Rockwell Hardness: 54/56
- F-Stark Ice hardened
- 5 Year Warranty
The FVR Zeitlos bread knife stands out among other bread knives with its elegant design. But it not only looks extremely attractive, it also keeps its promises: with its toothed, very sharp blade it is ideal for bread. It glides imperceptibly through soft bread, while it also cuts hard crusts or grainy bread without slipping and without much effort.
Bagels and rolls can be divided without any problems – and in a straight line with the 22 cm long blade. But the FVR Zeitlos Bread Knife can also be used to cut tomatoes or various fruits.
Our Zeitlos bread knife version lies well in the hand with its slim design. For those who like to bake their own bread, but also for those who do not want to buy their bread pre-cut, but want to enjoy the full freshness of it.
- Hand-wash with warm water. Dry immediately
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Avoid bleach or citrus extracts (cleaning agents)
- Handle should be oiled as needed using food safe mineral oil.