German Steel – FVR Zeitlos Gourmet Chef’s Knife – Rust Free 18CM
- Classic & Allrounder
- Ideal for a wide range of foods
- Blade: X50 CrMoV15 German blade steel, forged in one piece
- Handle: Spanish olive wood, ergonomically shaped
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Handmade, each knife is unique
- Reviews (6)
Features & Specifications
- One-piece hammer forged
- Blade Angle: 15 degree edge
- X50 CrMoV15
- Blade Length: 18cm (7″)
- Total Length: 31cm (12.2″)
- Weight: 140g (4.93 oz)
- Rockwell Hardness: 54/56
- F-Stark Ice hardened
- 5 Year Warranty
Our FVR Zeitlos Chef’s Knife is an all-rounder. The standard knife that should not be missed in any kitchen. The perfect cooking companion for chefs and hobby cooks. The FVR Zeitlos chef’s knife is the ideal knife to cut a wide variety of food such as vegetables, meats and fish.
The olive wood handle gives the knife an extremely attractive design and is comfortable and light in the hand. So even large or solid foods can be cut with ease.
The handcrafted blade made of X50 CrMoV15 stainless steel is forged in one piece in the die. The blade’s characteristics include long-lasting cut resistance and corrosion resistance due to the fact that it is vacuum and ice-hardened. It therefore has a fine, dense and homogeneous structure. It chops any food with ease and guarantees precise cutting. With its 18 cm (7″) long blade and slim design, the FVR Zeitlos Chef’s Knife is neither clumsy nor too big and heavy.
- Hand-wash with warm water. Dry immediately
- Do not place in dishwasher
- Avoid bleach or citrus extracts (cleaning agents)
- Handle should be oiled as needed using food safe mineral oil.